HTTP/2 is created in order to speed up the display of the site for the visitor.
The main advantage of the protocol is the ability to use only one TCP connection between the browser and the server. This saves network resources and server resources and eliminates the delay needed for the installation of new connections. Pages load significantly faster, especially on smartphones and tablets.
For work HTTP/2 requires a SSL certificate. You can select a certificate to suit your needs on our website
Advantages of Linux hosting
The location of your data takes place on a RAID10 array — a virtualization technology that increases the speed of information transfer. Thanks to SSD drives, a rented virtual server will be able to load pages on your site 5 times faster. Load time per page – up to 0.8 seconds.
We guarantee to ensure your resource maximum performance. The installation and placement of sites are on industrial SuperMicro servers running on Intel Xeon CPU E5-2630 v4 processors. Regardless of the load, your project will always operate at a consistently high level.
Faster, than ever
Data is hosted and stored on RAID-10 arrays built of high-performance SSD drives. That’s why website pages loaded up to 5 times faster. The increase in speed will positively affect customers attendance and positively impact on the resource position in search engine ranking.
You are always informed
Automatic notifications about hosting resources usage will keep you updated regarding disk limits.
Site migration for free
Want to move your site to us? No problem! We will transfer it free of charge to our Linux hosting, and also help you to configure web hosting.
Your data is always safe. Every day, after midnight, all resources are backed up. In case you need a backup, you can contact us anytime and get an archive for previous 30 days.
All plans include
- Hosting control panel cPanel;
- Unlimited bandwidth;
- Database server MariaDB 10, phpMyAdmin;
- Database server PostgreSQL 9.2, phpPgAdmin;
- PHP 4.4 / 5.1-5.6 / 7.0-7.3
- Perl 5, Python Selector, Ruby Selector, NodeJS Selector;
- SSH upon request, sFTP/FTP, SCP access (secure data copying);
- Unlimited email accounts;
- Mail lists/forwarders/autoresponders;
- POP3, IMAP, SMTP services for mail management (including SSL encryption);
- Secured webmail interface;
- File manager (via hosting control panel);
- Unlimited subdomains;
- Subdomains, websites and FTP accounts management;
- Access and Error logs (server), server stats;
- Password protected directories;
- Custom error pages, managed with .htaccess;
- Cron task scheduler;
- Daily data backup.
- Dedicated IP3 / mo
- Additional 10 GB disk space5 / mo